GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Back to You

Back to You - Priscilla Glenn A nice story though I can't help feeling a little disappointed in them. It is so irritating when people get in their own way. Michael and Lauren did just that. If they would have just talked about things and stopped making assumptions no time would have been wasted being apart. Lauren pulled a dirty trick in my opinion and then had expectations that things would turn out the way she wanted. Michael's jerk move also made things even worse. I understand why but still it didn't have to be that way. Lesson learned for the both of them. My heart ached for little Michael, he had horrible parents but his spirit was strong. Overall, a good time.