GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Consequences

Consequences - Aleatha Romig Boom! My mind is officially blown. It took me forever to get through this one due to so many little details but hang in there because they are all important! My stomach was in a knot for most of the story and I was bracing myself for impact. I knew something was up! I just couldn't figure out what! Wow! I'm not sure I want to read the sequel but I gotta see what happens now. Tony is utterly exhausting I don't think I can handle any more but I'll definately try!