GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Seduced in the Dark

Seduced in the Dark - C.J. Roberts What a freaking journey! Throughout the series I was either picking my jaw up off the floor or squirming with pain/excitement- if you know what I mean! I loved not being able to predict the outcome of this story. Just when I thought I'd figured out what was going to happen next and I was thrown in a different direction! It was great! The writer did an excellent job with developing the characters! I really understood them, they were all very believable! I can't even imagine living in this lifestyle but yet people do, both willingly and unwillingly! There were times that I wanted to shout at Livvie "Just shut up and do it!" I would have wussed up pretty early on and totally complied, they would have had no problems out of me! LOL! I wanted to hate Caleb but I couldn't, he was like 50 Shades on crack without a safe word! I read someone's review earlier and it said "Holy mind fuck!" That couldn't be closer to the truth! His mind tricks sure worked on me! If I could give this more than 5 stars I would!