GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Captive in the Dark

Captive in the Dark - C.J. Roberts I didn't know what to expect from this one. I kept saying to myself "How horrible." then turn the page... "I can't believe that." Turn the page... "That's just wrong." Turn the page...! I couldn't stop reading it, I was completely sucked in from the very beginning. Caleb is hands down the most "tortured" person that I have read about in a looong time. He makes Christian Grey, Gideon Cross and Kellan Kyle (or anybody similar) all seem like a cry babies. They think their lives were hard- phiff, please! Poor Livvie, too! How do you not become a complete basket case! I feel weird saying I loved it given the scenario, but I did!! (Is that wrong of me...!)