GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Forever

Forever - Judy Blume I will remember this book "Forever", it changed me. I read it in 6th grade back in the 80's because there was so much buzz about, I actually found it in the school library! I have to say that I learned a lot from it, more than I ever did from my mom (she had no clue what I was reading back then!) I feel that it comes from an honest place and is still a fair representation of first experiences; love, sex, and heartbreak. What I respected the most was that it shows young girls that life goes on and that there are plenty of new experiences waiting to happen. I actually would let me daughter read this when she reaches a certain age of maturity and can handle the content.