GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Point of Retreat

Point of Retreat - Colleen Hoover Oh wow! Another butterflying great book! I am honestly in love with Will Cooper! Every girl hopes to be loved the way he loves Lake. Completely and deeply. He wasn't the overbearing, ultra alpha male type but he still held an intensity that made me giddy. Sometimes I wanted to grab Lake by the arms and shake her but I did kind of see her point, maybe not to extreme that she took it though. I loved their mix match family. I truly believe that biology is not the only thing that makes a family. I also loved the relationship between the kids, friends and the neighbors. Who wouldn't want to live on their street! There were so many good moments, some that made me laugh out loud, cry out loud, and even blush a few times. Love, Love, Love it!