GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Slammed

Slammed - Colleen Hoover Wow! Excellent book! A little different from my normal reads but that's a good thing. I definitely "got schooled" and loved it. My heart ached almost the entire time. There was this subtle tension that kept building from their attraction to each other which I liked better for them than all out graphic love scenes. (just this once!) It really fit the situation perfectly. Their stories were so compelling, I felt that Lake and Will met at the perfect time, they needed each other. I fell in love with all of the characters, even some of the secondary ones. Plus Chuck Norris jokes never get old in my opinion! On to book# 2...