GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Reflected in You

Reflected in You - Sylvia Day I really liked it. Gideon is still smokin' hot even though his evasiveness for most of the book got on my nerves! I kept thinking "What is wrong with him?" I was also really proud of Eva for not being a doormat and letting him get away with too much of it! This was a really good addition to the series, but I still think a lot of the dirty talk was pretty random at times and very unnecessary, unless other people talk to their significant others that way at any given moment. I know me and my husband don't (Sorry,babe!) I definitely look forward to the next book, I can't wait to see what's next for Gideon and Eva!