GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1)

Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1) - Sylvain Reynard Disappointed! Definitely not what I was expecting. I had such high hopes based on the reviews. I felt like it dragged on for way too long. He was too much of a gentleman and not the bodice-ripper that I wanted him to be. He was artsy, and a little snobby. Do women really want to romanced to death all the time or is it OK sometimes to just get down to business without it looking cheap. Maybe it's just me...! I didn't hate the book but it just wasn't my style!