GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Easy

Easy  - Tammara Webber I really liked this book. The story was very believable, and the characters were well developed. I actually liked the main girl character for a change. I didn't give it 5 stars only because it was a little too subtle in the declarations of love department. Call me crazy but I need the heart racing, make you want to puke kind of love confessions even if it's only said at the very end. It's sort of like the cherry on top! For now my sundae is incomplete, however the story was still very yummy!