GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Effortless

Effortless - S.C. Stephens So I finished the second book in the series, Effortless, a few days ago and I must say that I am really glad that I read it. At first I didn't think a sequel was necessary but it turns out it was. There is true closure which made me feel much better for the characters. There were lots of lessons learned and important transformations. I was truly happy for everyone at the end. It was perfect! I can't wait for the 3rd book! This time I think another book is very necessary, I can't get enough Kellan! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!!!