GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Thoughtless

Thoughtless - S.C. Stephens I spent the whole day yesterday reading without eating or sleeping. That is how captivating it is. I read a lot of the reviews before I started and I completely agree that Keira didn't deserve either one of them! There was nothing, I mean nothing wrong with Denny. Believe me I looked for ways to make what she was doing with Kellan seem ok but I couldn't. Denny is the perfect guy- smart, kind, ambitious and gorgeous plus he's Australian! (I would imagine his words in an Australian accent as he spoke). He loved her so much! I even shed a few tears for him which is rare! Kellan is the typical tortured soul we all love to feel sorry for but can't help being ultra attracted to. The reason I didn't give it five stars is because of Kiera. She irritated me the entire time, her indecisiveness, naivety and her annoying insecurities. I just wanted her to make a decision already and stick to it. In the end, the choice was really made for her. The lesson she learned is that if you play with fire you will get burned and she was toast! I don't know that the book really needs a sequel but I'm already reading it because I can't help myself! Enjoy! You will not be disappointed!