GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Bared to You

Bared to You  - Sylvia Day I picked this up because it has been compared to Fifty Shades, which I loved! I was having Christian Grey withdrawals! LOL! I read this book pretty quickly and it really held my attention. Eva has a lot more fight in her than passive Ana which I respected because she reacted more like I would have. Gideon is really emotional in a romantic way that made my heartache at times. I will say that there was a lot of unnecessary dirty talk but overall it was pretty hot! Though it was similar to Fifty, it had many differences too, no real "kinky f***ery". I recommend this book! I can't wait for the sequel!