GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Darkfever

Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning I don't get it! There were so many good reactions to this series that I wanted to try it. I read (or choked down) the first book which by the way is listed as romance but there wasn't any unless I missed it! I just didn't care about "pretty" clueless Mac or get what was so special about secretive Jericho but I kept reading. I even bought the second book hoping that it would pick up, but it hasn't so far! There is just enough to keep me reading periodically but it hasn't sucked me in yet. I'm disappointed for now but I'm determined to keep reading because I'm told it gets better. I hope it's worth the wait.