GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Deeper

Deeper - Megan Hart To sum things up, Nick and Bess's whole future could have been different if they would have confessed out loud how they really felt about each other from the start. This book had it's ups and downs for me but overall I enjoyed it. I wish that Nick was a little more loving and that Bess was a little more decisive. She was all over the place in what she wanted and Nick was a little cruel at times. The story wasn't that satisfying in the end and I wanted more to be said between them.