GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

A Veil of Glass and Rain

A Veil of Glass and Rain - Petra F. Bagnardi I liked this story. It was what I call an "artsy" type of book. It had a very sophisticated feel to it. There was amazing attention to books setting and surrounding culture. I could almost feel and see everything that was happening. It was the beautiful love story of two people never able to find the right timing to be together. There was also this ominous undertone, I kept expecting something terrible to happen. I loved not being able to predict the ending. Well done! A different type of read. Very emotional but brilliant.