GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Sublime Wreckage

Sublime Wreckage - Charlene Zapata 4.5 stars. This was a really emotional book and a great story. I could relate a lot to Maggie's life and my heart hurt for her. What an evil, horrible, bitch of a mother. I loved the slow build of her relationship with Vince. He came at just the right time in her life and helped her find strength. A great first book in the series and I can't wait for more.

Why not 5 stars?
I felt the MC's were way too mature and responsible for their age. Maggie is a high school senior and Vince is only twenty. Wise beyond their years and it troubled me a little bit. I wanted them to behave younger. They were too well spoken and too put together to be so young. Also, there were several mentions of Vince being a bad boy and I wanted to know more about that. Like I said, he seemed way too mature and polite to be a former bad boy.