GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Dissonance (Dissonance Series #1)

Dissonance (Dissonance Series #1) - Drew Elyse A very good story that explores the emotions of someone trying to cope with surviving domestic violence. I felt horrible for Charlotte. She was very broken and really going through the motions of her life until she meets Logan. I love that he was so patient with her. At one point I think he referred to her a baby dear because she could be scared to easily. Countless triggers could set her off in a heartbeat. I had a hard time not becoming frustrated with Charlotte but then I had to remember the psychological damage her self-esteem has suffered. It's not exactly something you can just snap out of. I loved that Logan helped her find her way. Another good ache read and I enjoyed it.