GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Black Horse

Black Horse - Addison Kline 4.5 stars for achieving an evil yet awesome villain combo!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva Blog in exchange for an honest review*

They call him Black Horse and he is pure evil. He has committed unimaginable crimes and caused terror no one should ever endure...

photo cowboy_zps0c57fedb.gif

He's like a cowboy-ninja! A dastardly villain and sneaky as hell!
 photo batman_zpsbf2709bb.gif

He's impossible to catch and even harder to kill. This is why he is one of my favorite bad guys! Is it wrong that I was pulling for him to survive each time just to see if he would? Go, Black Horse, Go! LOL!

photo evillaugh_zps84061272.gif

The story was very dramatic. I could picture a dusty town with tumble weeds rolling about, gun fights, bar fights, and mechanical bull riding waitresses. It ran almost like a movie in my head! I liked the rest of the characters well enough, Colt and Averi steamed things up... but Black Horse is the one who kept my interest. Although the nature of his crimes are very dark and psychotic, I couldn't help but find humor is some of his actions.

All I want to know is will the Legend of Black Horse live on...we shall see...
 photo soon_zpsa28bbf41.gif