GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Forever Baby

Forever Baby - Ellie Wade 4.5 stars!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva Blog in exchange for an honest revew*

I am having a love affair with international men! First the yummy Frenchmen from Frenched and Sweet Filthy Boy and now I've just spent some time in Spain with Andres! I am in serious need of some summer traveling.

photo mybodyisready_zps797d47e1.gif

I liked this story a lot. Olivia travels to Spain as a college foreign exchange student where she meets mysterious and brooding Andres. Besides being super gorgeous, he is multi-talented. He the lead singer in a popular local band, he's an artist, he's smart, and he's athletic although not the best bowler. Could he be any more perfect?

Liv and Andres decided to take a chance on being together over the summer and not worry about the fall. But can a hot summer fling translate into a forever kind of relationship. And what about Olivia's equally as hot BFF Nolan who she also has feeling for? Nolan has a loyal heart while Andres is an inadvertent player.

Decisions, decisions.