GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

It Ain't Me, Babe

It Ain't Me, Babe - Tillie Cole 4.5 stars! It's a win for the biker book. I'm going to just go ahead and predict that if this turns into a series it could rival the Undeniable series. (My fave MC series) It was just as grimy, dark and wrong in so many ways. And I loved it! Certain parts actually made my stomach hurt but I powered through because I'm just that kind of twisted. I did have issues with some of the character development which is why it didn't get a full 5 star rating but damn...it was still a good story. There are so many sequel and spin off possibilities that could really take the Hangman MC to a new level!