GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Embrace (Evolve Series #2)

Embrace (Evolve Series #2) - S.E. Hall 5 "Team Evan no matter what! " stars Oh that boy! He stole my heart completely! So sexy yet all pure heart and alpha male! His girl is so lucky! I liked this book a bit better than the first. I really believed the transformation and healing. My heart hurt for Evan and I was so glad he finallly found happiness and that he didn't hold back when most people would for fear of being hurt again. It was time for Evan and Laney to grow up and now they've found the perfect people to help them find balance. For them there was a difference between first love and forever love. The Crew is still awesome and got even better in this book. On to 2.5 now...