GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

This Love's Not for Sale

This Love's Not for Sale - Ella Dominguez *ARC provided to RBC by author in exchange for an honest review!*

4 stars! I am such a fan of Ella's Continental Affairs short stories and I was really looking forward to reading this full length novel from her. This does not disappoint! I loved the witty banter and text messages between Lilliana and Tucker. Both lead characters were a nice change from the cookie cutter couples we've been read about in erotica novels. They felt very real and I could relate to them.

I appreciated that Lilliana was still a strong female character even though she was the submissive in the bedroom...

"Sure, he found her attractive and wanted to debauch her in his time-out room. So what? Was that all she was good for – a fuck? No, she deserved better than that. And truth be told, she wanted more. How much more, she hadn’t decided, but she wanted more than to just be someone’s jumpoff."

I liked Tuckers dominating side and the fact that he doesn't take himself to seriously.

"When Tucker freed her mouth from his, her impassioned words spilled out, as her trembling limbs clung to him, “Oh, God, Tucker! Master Tucker! Sir Tucker! King Tucker, thumb wielding expert and God of G-spot manipulation and love making!"

Tucker’s laughter rang out hysterically as he held onto Lilliana."

Hey, he asked her to say that but he didn't think she would.

Not your typical crazy over possessive H and wishy washy h. It goes without saying how HAWT their story was and so much fun!