GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Axel (Corps Security)

Axel (Corps Security) - Harper Sloan 4.5 stars!! Wow, I really liked it, a lot more than I was expecting. I believed the story and the connection between Izzy and Axel. HOT doesn't even begin to describe their relationship. More like combustible! I am going to go so far as to say the writing style was...wait for it...Kristen Ashley-ish!! (Gasp) Yes, I said it! Though it definitely was not in a copy cat/ imposter kind of way. It was respectable enough to stand alone and I dug it! NOTE: As a devoted KA fan this compliment is not given lightly!! Harper Sloan has managed to create her own world of my favorite type of sexy as hell, fist-pounding-on-tight-muscular-chest, territory marking, caveman Alphas and I can't wait to fall in love with them all! Were there some parts that weren't perfect- Yes, but but who cares!! Overall a great debut novel! Rock on Harper!