GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Jagged

Jagged - Kristen Ashley 5 stars! KA rocked it!

applause photo: Applause Applause.gif

So do I even need to say that I am a HUGE fan of Kristen Ashley's work? The Colorado Mountain series is one of my all time favorites! Her second book in that series, Sweet Dreams, is my favorite book. Period! I love that Kristen Ashley can write amazing alpha males who can compliment such quirky female leads. She creates the perfect balance of silly, sexy and heart felt. She does not disappoint with Jagged! The old KA is back!! I loved every word and every moment that involved Reece (Ham). He made the transition from traveler to committed man seamlessly, it just took him a little while to get there. Zara is one of Kristen Ashley's stronger female leads, not as quirky and goofy as some of the others. I could relate to her emotions and personal struggles. And oh yes, Kristen Ashley brings the steam as always. Ham is pure hotness and so amazing but I didn't expect anything less. Jagged is a definite new favorite. I look forward to more!!