GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Edible (Exquisite Series)

Edible (Exquisite Series) - Ella Frank 5 yummy & sticky stars! Cole was by far the hottest of the series. He was full of many oh so pleasant surprises! I'll always think of Cole any time I'm around caramel! Hotness! I loved that we got to know Rachel better too, she was always Mason's little sister with crazy hair colors and an F-you attitude. We got to see the grown up side of her and she was awesome! She also didn't stand a chance at resisting Cole but then again who would want to! LOVED IT!